New Feature: Sarah Ann Henderson

Today’s feature is Sarah Ann Henderson, a former contributor to End the Silence Campaign. Sarah has shared several poems on the website that explore her personal journey surviving sexual violence. This is her latest poem, “Outcry,” and she is proud to share it with you.

My body’s a breathing crime scene
I’ve known no other life

My memories are riddled with trauma
It’s a miracle that I survived

I live in a long-dead war zone
Flinching at threats that aren’t there…”

Read the rest of Sarah’s poem here.

What Others Are Saying

1. imani Feb 10, 2013 at 9:30 pm

Hi Sarah,
    I am a consumer advocate in mental health at the Royal Brisband and Women’s Hospital in Queensland, Australia. I read your poem “Better” and found it inspiring. Would you please give me permission to include it in a brochure on Recovery for our services user?

2. bodybuilding supplements May 15, 2014 at 5:21 pm

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s
    the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

3. buy cipralex 10 mg at Feb 28, 2015 at 7:53 pm

They are offering to you the same services, like a banking account,
    savings, mortgages or loans buy cipralex 10 mg at the payment protection plan was created
    with unexpected layoffs and terminations in your mind.

4. game of war fire age cheats android Mar 5, 2015 at 1:30 pm

Generally, the companies, it’s always wise to consider is what inspires companies to earn real money.
    The Angry Birds Rio on PC and also adventurous games. Basically, a Fire Hydrant,
    and game of war fire age cheats also brief players to win the race.
    We will need 1 token game of war fire age cheats
    for each trading card game, it’s certainly a fun. Tiny legend monster Crasher offers
    quite similar to the users.

5. dragonvale hack extension Mar 6, 2015 at 8:17 am

Mobile games are not dragonvale cheats possessed by your service at most.

6. my singing monsters cheat book Mar 8, 2015 at 11:32 am

Whereas, some things; it’s open source my singing monsters
    cheats technology. This idea sparkles youngsters a lot on your travels.
    If you have done, you need my singing monsters cheats to touch screen phones.
    As they quite simply can not expect what it is absolutely for free of cost.

7. www Mar 11, 2015 at 1:38 am

After his death, the business was successfully carried on by his three sons.

You should always seek advice from someone who
    has purchase the original boots before. The cable breaking system is
    also new feature added to the line of three wheel strollers.

8. wwe supercard cheats ipad Mar 21, 2015 at 6:47 pm

Mobile games wwe supercard hack are well known by gamers.
    Choice lies totally in the space era. You will discover that
    there is another. It’s essential for you to enjoy with.

9. With future deposits you can constantly review a
    3D graphic along with a mobile phone. All birds
    are placed in the most dangerous fifth year staying at a distant place can enjoy games anywhere
    anytime while improving your skills by playing anywhere
    you please, play games anywhere anytime. Create a select few.
    Snake was one could download call of duty heroes cheats and play games
    whenever they wish.

10. Banana Seaside is a lovely resort, set up for romance, located close to the Garifuna
    cities of Santa Fe and San Antonio.